Bathroom Safety in Milan, Michigan
Make Your Milan, Michigan Bathroom Safe with a Walk in Tub. Bathroom falls in Milan are common, and with our aging population, the frequency is increasing each year. Falls can threaten an individual's independent living and diminish a person's ability to remain self-sufficient within their own home. The Center for Disease Control reports that 33% of adults over the age of 65 will fall each year, resulting in injuries, including bone fractures, head injuries and internal injuries. Most falls happen within the home. Let Independent Home Products, LLC increase your loved one's bathroom safety by installing at walk in tub in their Milan home.
Call for a FREE Quote
How Independent Home Products, LLC Keeps People Safe With Walk-in Tub & Shower Installations in Milan
All of the staff at Independent Home Products, LLC are caring experts in bathroom safety. The safety of our customers is our number one priority as we design and manufacture walk-in bathtubs for Milan residents. Each walk-in tub is custom molded in our own facility to fit your needs. Wider models are available for full-figured customers.
Our Milan walk-in tubs offer the following safety features:
- Low threshold for easy entry and exit
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Grab bars conveniently placed
- Comfortable seating
- Power speed drain – water drains in 1-2 minutes!
- Temperature controls – allows you to set a maximum temperature
Other Ways to Prevent Falls in Your Milan Bathroom
- Remove objects that can be tripped over such as area rugs
- Keep the bathroom floor dry
- Install grab bars in the shower, tub and next to the toilet
- Use non slip strips on shower and bathtub floors
- Improve your bathroom lighting to increase visibility
- Keep items in cabinets and closets within easy reach
- Use a rubber backed bath mat outside of the shower or tub
- Cap Thermostat to keep maintain temperatures below 115 Degrees